Saturday, June 29, 2013

All that matters...



All that matters is…

To be rich in spirit not merely in wealth
To be enlightened not merely educated
To be proactive not merely reactive
To be an original not merely a replica
To be involved not just be an onlooker
To be empowering others rather than usurping power
To be an embodiment of love not just a paradigm of virtue

And yet all that matters is

Not just the plans I made but the goals I achieved
Not just the goals I achieved but the means I used
Not just the means I used but the intent I had
Not just the intent I had but the daring to dream
Not just the dream in my sleep but the awakening in my dream
Not just the awakening in my dream but the impact on the world
And the impact on the world comes from what I believe Matters to us all…

Being a better ME !

This post is written as a part of 'All that Matters' contest at BlogAdda.com in association with INK Talks 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment