Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PUSH

For starters, I PUSHed myself into a corner when I got stuck in the rut called 'Writers Block'. Actually it was tardiness masquerading as Writers Block. You must be wondering what all this is about.
PUSH is Pray Until Something Happens. You would notice that there is a considerable time lag since my previous post and this post and when I grew desperate, I used the PUSH formula. It worked miraculously when a small voice at the back of my head kept telling me louder and louder, Stop Praying and start TYPING!
The secret of PUSH is in your BELIEF – Belief in GOD and Belief in YOUSELF. The miracles in your life happen because you prepare for them. Prayer is the ignition key to your LIFE, but your are the vehicle that needs to go somewhere; so keep yourself mentally, physically and spiritually ready. As the saying goes ‘ Chance favours the prepared wo/man’

PUSH works! It will give you Inspiration but YOU have to get up and do the Perspiration if the PUSH has to take you anywhere.

Action Points
  • Ask youself the following questions and pen down your answers in detail
  • Am I clear in my mind what I want ?
  • Am I prepared to sacrifice something inorder to attain my goals?
  • Do I have confidence in myself to achieve what I set out to do?
  • How will I best use the PUSH formula?

          Power Act - from www.actspot.com is focused on -

                   Powering your Spirit to ACT Now.



No comments:

Post a Comment